Summer Efficiency Tips
- Check the airflow around windows and doors
- Optimize your programmable thermostat’s features
- Close or lower window coverings during the heat of the day
- Take cooler showers
- Shut the front door!
- Use ceiling and portable fans to stay cool
- Use countertop appliances or a microwave instead of your oven
- Even better, grill or smoke food outdoors!
- Set your thermostat a few degrees higher
More resource available at www.pvrea.coop/tips-tools
Power Peak Rewards
We will pay you to use less energy when everyone else is using more! Lower your demand during energy peak hours, like upcoming hot summer afternoons, with a smart thermostat.
Learn more at www.pvrea.coop/power-rewards