As reports of the coronavirus continue, Poudre Valley REA is monitoring the threat and implementing plans to help protect our members and maintain our critical business operations. In any event, we’re committed to providing sustainable, reliable service to our members.
Until further notice, the PVREA office lobby will be closed to the public. We will reevaluate on a weekly basis.
- Pay online – We encourage our members to pay their bills online using PVREA’s app or by logging into the web.
- Use the dropbox – to pay at our office locations.
- Make a payment anytime by phone at 1-800-432-1012.
- We understand members may face financial hardships during this time. If you are having difficulty paying your bills, contact us and we will arrange a payment plan that works for you.
- Members may experience longer wait times when calling in are encouraged to find answers to your questions online first.
Events & Programs
- Energy Assessments – We will not be conducting residential energy assessments for at least the next two weeks. Members can still contact us or use the Home Energy Advisor tool online.
- Behind the Switch & Safety Demonstrations – PVREA has postponed or canceled any demonstrations.
- The PVREA Annual Meeting is moved to a virtual only meeting at www.pvrea.coop/annualmeeting.
- PVREA's Community Room is closed for use until further notice.
- Has been instructed to limit non-essential travel and conduct meetings virtually when possible.
- While some PVREA employees will be limiting in-office work, PVREA employees are still maintaining business-as-usual status for the co-op and our members.
- Will be practicing social distancing.
Cyber Security Notice to Members
PVREA members should be on the lookout for suspicious emails, phone calls, or persons impersonating business employees or charitable organizations. Unfortunately, scammers take advantage of opportunities such as this when households are otherwise preoccupied. If you get a call from someone claiming to represent Poudre Valley REA, and they make threats or demand immediate payment, hang up and call Poudre Valley REA at 1-800-432-1012.